A leading player in the international telecommunications market. Having been established for over thirty years they now have over 1,000 clients in over 100 countries. They provide the technology behind our current 4G networks and are driving through innovative products which will become the basis of 5G’s products and services.
This position will see you work on 5G and 4G solutions, in particular within OSSEMSNMS support for 5G NR operations. As well as hands-on development you will also be gathering requirements, design and automating functionalities.
The design aspect will see you look at complex systems; defining and verifying sub-system specifications. You will also be expected to undertake product management tasks (PLM).
Essential skills include:
- Knowledge or experience related to ONAP, ETSI NFV, ORAN, 3GPP, Kubernetes, OpenStack, PNFVNFCNF management Interface protocols, e.g. NETCONF, RESTful APIs (RESTCONF), HTTP, XML, Kafka, Syslog, gRPC, OMA-DM
- Knowledge or experience related to JSON, XML, YANG, YAML, TOSCA
- Network virtualization including public and private cloud design and architecture
- Design related to management (orchestration, assurance, and optimisation) of 4G5G networks (CPE, RAN, Core)
- Design related to management (orchestration, assurance, optimisation) of backhaul networks (WiFi, mmWave, others)
Job Owner: c.rogers