The leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry, who are poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years. Their technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimise transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, they can bring it all together.
The Application Support Analyst will:
- Provide technical support. Assist clients with complex system implementations.
- Resolve issues. Identify, analyse and solve problems affecting customer’s software.
- Respond to inquiries. Provide timely, intelligent and professional responses to customer calls and emails. -Communicate. Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution keeping customer informed throughout life of incident.
- Document. Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions and maintain resolution database.
- Learn. Come up to speed on new technologies, software, and concepts.
- Prioritise. Recognise when issues need escalation to senior representatives or Development.
- Collaborate. Work closely with global inter-company departments and teams such as Sales, Sales Ops and Development to provide assistance and resolve product queries raised by our clients.
- German or French speaking language skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or Business.
- Experience working in Application Support, Software Support,Technical Support or Customer Facing roles.
- Basic knowledge of software installation and configuration in environments such as Citrix and Windows.
- Exposure to and knowledge of server and networks technology: LANWAN, TCPIP, VPN, SQL Databases, Active Directory, SRSS, Data Modelling.
Job Owner: c.morgan (27036)