Are you an IT support professional looking for an opportunity to break into FinTech? This is a unique chance to break into this sector with a cutting edge and fast growing FinTech company.
Formed from a merger of two market leading fintech firms, this company have built an alternative investment technology platform that has quickly established itself as industry leading with the platform managing over $2.5tn of assets.
It is an exciting time to join and become part of their growth and success story, pushing forward your career and supporting business growth.
You will be the go-to point of contact for clients using their platform, looking to maximise it’s value and solve any issues the client is having, either with your own skills or by working with developers. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance products and services
- Provide application support to clients utilising the core investment platform
- Support the on-boarding and configuration of the platform for new clients
What you need
- 1st class or 2:1 equivalent technical, scientific or mathematical degree
- Application support experience
- SQL experience
What you’ll get
- Annual company holiday (have been to Cancun, Cabo, New York, and Las Vegas)
- Five week paid annual leave
- Private healthcare, dental and vision for you and your immediate family
- Generous pension package
Job Owner: d.avery