Are you looking for the opportunity to progress your career and join a global consultancy firm? I have the opportunity for candidates to join a diverse, forward-thinking company. You will gain exposure to the latest technology with training from industry experts.
My client is one of the largest consultancy firms providing tech services to transform businesses, collaborating with a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors and industries.
I’m seeking ambitious candidates looking to join a dynamic team. You will be the Architect of delivering positive, technology-driven business outcomes for clients. Combining your knowledge of AWS, Azure or GCP with a consultative approach, you will be helping clients to transform their business.
You will be trained by industry experts to develop your knowledge in technical domains, aligned both to your interests and client outcomes.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits, including a bonus, pension and private healthcare
- Clear, structured opportunity for career growth and progression
The focus of your role as a Digital Business Architect will be to work collaboratively with clients and design teams to architect solutions, transforming your clients business and achieving their strategic goals.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients define their digital strategy and building a business case
- Creating solution blueprints, models and roadmaps
- Collaborating with design and development teams to build and manage requirements and find solutions
- Build strong relationships with clients to define and deliver their business cases and invest in digital
We are looking for candidates with two years of experience in consulting or industry (Business Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager or Product Owner)
You will have:
- An understanding of Business Architecture
- knowledge of AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects
Job Owner: e.wilkins (30513)