A fast growing software start up company. With offices in New York, London and Paris and with plans to develop further it is an extremely exciting time for this company.
Their software increases productivity within the workplace and is used by companies in more than 50 countries. They are in a fast-growing market that will give you the opportunity to grow with them.
Business Development Manager:
Due to the growth of the business, they are looking for two BDMs to join the business. You will working directly with prospective clients to learn their needs and how the software can solve their business challenges and as result you will have a direct impact in the growth.
- Building a high-value sales pipeline through networking, outreach and attending events
- Meet with prospective clients to understand their unique needs, present solutions and discuss project timelines
- Deliver across all stages of the sales cycle
- Contribute to new market strategies
Why you should choose this company:
- Salary £47K OTE £58K- this is a very realistic OTE
- Hybrid working from the the London office with the opportunity to work anywhere in the world in July and August
- Fantastic culture with a great social scene
- Achievable career progression into sales or other areas within the business
- Fantastic fast growing culture with a team that are friendly and caring
- Must have one year of experience closing deals
- A competitive hunter mindset with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- Experience selling B2B Technology/ Software
- A consultative, solution-selling approach to sales
- Drive to continue your career in sales.
Job Owner: z.bullimore (34193)