My client is a market in designing and manufacturing sound systems with the highest, most consistent and predictable performance levels. Their products, including speaker systems, are used in major music festivals, live events and opera houses around the world. They are working on new, cutting edge software that will be used globally.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-skilled team of engineers, testers and sound designers working on cutting edge, market leading products. You will be working on new developments and creating new features for their products. You will have the opportunity to suggest technical solutions and implement innovative new functionalities.
They are looking for an experienced C++ developer to join their development team.
In this role, you will contribute to building high-performance, elegant and scalable solutions. The role will enable you to bring complex concepts such as spatial audio mixing and virtual acoustics in the most simple and powerful controls, to foster creativity and new use-cases of their technology.
- 5 years + experience in C++ development.
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience of cross-platform development on OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge of games or VR engines (Unreal, Unity).
- Experience of a UI design framework.
- DevOps tools: Git, JIRA, DOcker, Jenkins, cMake, Python.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
Job Owner: c.morgan (29179)