An exciting new startup focusing on cyber security is looking ready for their next growth phase. Standing at 50 strong they have impressive plans for the up coming year.
Despite their relative youth, their products are already being used by large organisations with tens of thousands of employees across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
You will focus on the core platform software, including the low-level board support packages, system management software, core platform software, web services and user interfaces. You will have strong C++ skills and a flexible approach to software development and have a track record of picking up and working with different technologies.
- Development experience in C++ systems programming.
- Implementing complex, networked software systems.
- Integrating systems software with custom hardware.
- Working in a product engineering environment.
- Understanding of architectural and non-functional aspects of development.
- Examples (on GitHub or similar) of relevant development experience.
Job Owner: c.rogers (25858)