My client provides support for a wide range of profiles within the UK public sector by providing their services. You will be given the opportunity to become a main key player in the most important projects nationally. They are looking to increase their team as the demand for their services has increased meaning you will constantly be working on exciting projects and a clear path for progression.
You can expect to be working with the most cutting-edge technology and a wide range of clients. This is a perfect role for an individual with a technical mindset who would like to expand further in their career in cyber-security.
As a consultant, you will be expected to work with a wide range of clients at all levels. You can expect to be working to explain security risks to stakeholders and then provide them with a solution.
You will also have responsibilities for developing new security architectures and opportunities to lead projects in the future. Your role will be based on the needs of the clients meaning no day will be the same. The perfect candidate will be a logical and fast thinker who is self-motivated with a technical mindset.
In return they offer…
- Competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Continuous training with certificates
- Commercial experience working as a technical consultant or similar.
- Must be eligible and willing to gain UK security clearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Security-based master’s degree or a STEM background
- Any Certifications such as CISMP, ISO27001, TOGAF, SABSA, and similar
Job Owner: a.chan (32356)