This fast-growing start-up business creates a range of document management and user-interface systems. Based in London, they work with household name clients around the globe.
This position will see you combine your skills across data analysis with business analyst function to capture requirements. It provides a mix of technical work across SQL and Python and client delivery.
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and validation reporting i.e. has all the data been migrated and in the way that was planned for?
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with large data volumes.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to plan ahead and pre-plan for likely issues ahead.
- Experience in a similar type of role.
- Experience of working with large global organisations and an appreciation of the potential challenges that may be encountered.
- Can-do attitude, reliable and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Comfortable engaging with external customers
Job Owner: c.rogers (32985)