My client is a well-established, start up within the music software space. They work with leading British and German broadcasters, such as Sky, BBC, Channel 4, Fox, Discovery, YouTube and many more.
They utilise a wide range of technologies including pattern recognition, large relational databases and web tools.
This role is a 100% remote role. My client has a Central London office but are happy with the new DevOps engineer being UK based. There may be very infrequent visits to the London office when needed.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a cutting edge music software company at the forefront of new technological challenges. You will join their core services team and work on complex problems to improve their industry leading audio recognition systems and additional supplementary back-end systems.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving their complex stack of different languages and architecture, ensuring the system is robust, up to date and constantly improving. You will have scope to develop new services and architecture.
In this role, you will be working with a remote team of high level engineers.
Technologies in the role that you will work, include Linux administration, CICD tools, Python, Docker, TeamCity, Kubernetes, AWS and many more.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics or a related field
- Five or more years’ experience
- Strong experience as a Python developer
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling and architecture
- Knowledge of devOps processes-including CI, containerisation
- C++ experience
- Knowledge of database technologies
Job Owner: c.morgan (29478)