Our client is a rapidly expanding management and technical consultancy specialising in Digital Transformations across government and public sectors
Areas of specialism include Cyber Security, Mission Critical Communications, Analytics and Agile Processes.
You will get the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects across:
- Architecture development and review using EA frameworks and methods, eg TOGAF. MODAF, SABSA, etc
- Software development methods and techniques eg Agile methods such as SCRUM
- Business or systems analysis methods and tools, eg Requirements Analysis, Systems Engineering
- Programme and project management methods eg MSP, PRINCE2, SAFe, Agile Project Management
The role is predominately home based with time spent on client site, and ideally once a month in the Surrey office.
Due to the nature of the client work, you will need to obtain Security Clearance. As such if not already cleared we can only accept applications from British citizens.
We a broad range of live and forthcoming projects we are keen to speak to you if you have ANY of the following:
- One or more architectural domains (application, technical, information, security)
- Python, C#, Java or other programming languages
- Cloud computing and hyperscale cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Typical application patterns, microservices and APIs
- Open-source products and technologies
- Security technologies
- DevOps DevSecOps
Job Owner: c.rogers (31842)