Our client is a rapidly expanding management and technical consultancy specialising in helping government and public sectors deliver complex projects to challenging timescales. Areas of specialism include cyber-security, mission critical communications, analytics and Agile processes.
Due to the work being predominantly within UK defence and public sectors you will need to be either SC cleared or eligible to obtain clearance.
As an enterprise architect you will provide expertise in analysing and developing architectures across the business, data, applications and infrastructure domains.
Generate genuinely useful outcomes to help deliver the client’s goals in major business transformation programmes;
• Hands-on analysis, not just assurance, including working with clients, users and other team members to address issues before they become blockers;
• Develop and review strategies and target architectures to support future delivery of ICT services to meet the client’s business needs and in accordance with the Government’s ICT and other strategies;
• Provide close support and strategic input to delivery teams, including Agile software delivery;
• Develop and review baseline and transition architectures to support the client’s migration planning of ICT services within a business change programme;
• Develop architecture views to describe all aspects of a client’s organisation including its business, applications, data and infrastructure;
• Provide EA leadership to a client to help mature the organisation’s architecture governance and develop best practice
We look for you to demonstrate the following skill-set:
• Enterprise and technical architecture development and review using EA frameworks and methods e.g. TOGAF, MODAF;
• Government digital service approaches including the Government Service Design Manual and the digital by default service standard;
• Business or systems analysis methods and tools, e.g. BPMN, UML;
• Software development methods and techniques e.g. Agile methods such as SCRUM;
• Public sector best practice guidance, e.g. ITIL, OGC toolkit;
• Business case development to treasury guidelines.
Job Owner: c.rogers (33335)