A global organisation who provides software solutions to the healthcare industry.
The role of the implementation consultant will be to demo and train clients on this platform. It will be remote based yet you will be going to client site Monday to Friday, with clients based all around the UK and Ireland, so a high level of flexibility is needed.
The configuration of the software is done by another team, which means the purpose of this role will be to demo and train the clientele on the product. A high level of customer service will be needed and this is a great step in the door, with a career path down different avenues available within this company.
– High level of customer focus
– Demonstrable skill in customer service
– Fully flexible in terms of travel
– Technical understanding background
– Healthcare public sector background or experience
– Workforce management experience
– Experience in project work
Job Owner: j.nevins