An established innovator growing a UK based tech team.
We are looking for talented engineers to join the London team and who will be involved in building Java-based, micro-service driven applications. This team will have many opportunities to learn new technology and innovate on the products. The immediate need is for someone to:
– Hands-on development – deliver a highly scalable and flexible application to be iterated on with our reference customers.
– Follow best practices within the stack and move the code toward a modular UI distributed across multiple applications.
– Define coding standards, implement code review procedures and enforce unit test coverage of code base.
– Keep your code clean, your tests complete and functional, and your releases daily.
– Collaborate with both technical and business team members to understand requirements and develop solutions using an agile development process.
– Collaborate with other scrum teams that are responsible for pieces of the platform and applications.
– Full Stack development experience.
– RESTful API design and microservice architectures.
– Familiarity or experience with ElasticSOLR.
– Proficiency in modern MV*(MVC, MVVM, etc..) framework(s) e.g. Angular, Backbonejs, ExtJS, etc.
– Proficiency with UI testing using third party tools e.g. cucumbercapybara, karma, mocha or jasmine, etc.
– Experience with Single Page Applications (SPAs).
– Ability to write code that can support modularscalable UI architecture.
– Responsive andor web mobile design.
– Familiar with modern CSS libraries or view libraries e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material, etc.
– Familiar with UI build tools e.g. gulp, grunt etc.
– Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) Continuous Delivery (CD).
– Familiar with ES2015 (ES6), TypeScript, etc.
– Solid understanding of the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, caching, etc.).
– Working skills with the following tools and technologies: Java, IntelliJ, Jenkins, REST, Groovy, Elastic, MongoDB, RabbitMQ.
Job Owner: c.rogers