An award winning software company based in Southampton, looking to transform employee empowerment.
You will be working on a greenfield team and project that is looking to change interaction with employees as a whole. The platform will be ingesting large data sets surrounding an employee, with a view to extract deeper meaning and patterns to find clarity in employee engagement.
You should be an engineer who is not afraid of researching and building on new technology in production.
– Experience working with Java 8 or similar. Familiarity with a language running on JVM is a must
– A passion for building robust, scalable code
– A keen interest in keeping up to date in new technologies and working with them in production
– Any experience interacting with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB
– Good experience working with CICD tools
– Ideally would like, or have experience in, working on greenfield, large scale solutions with a focus on high performant code.
Job Owner: h.lee