This specialist, boutique software company develops business intelligence solutions for the online travel industry. They have a fantastic client base of blue chip customers, and work with some of the biggest names in the hospitality and airline sectors. Located a commutable distance from central London, they are leaders in the successful innovation of business intelligence and operational metrics.
– You will be building a large data set analytical platform with server side Java 8, aiding the development and transition to AWS EC2.
– Developing with Java 8Oracle focusing on concurrency and parallelism challenges as the platform scales up.
– You will also be looking at different challenges focusing towards data processing with a large emphasis on scalability as the team move to the cloud.
– Solid Java 78 development experience working on scalable systems
– Good knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle but other DB’s will be good too)
– Any experience working with AWS concepts (commercially or in your free time)
– Any experience working with concurrency and parallelism
Job Owner: h.lee