My client are one of the UK’s leading consultancies focusing on technologists.
Their ethos centres around providing a quality service with talented technical people.
Their ethos has enabled them to grow to around 70 consultants and technologists and establishing successful long term relationships with the likes of Sky and Tesco.
The role will see you work within the support team, where you will showcase your development and analytical skills. You will track down bugs and provide workarounds to the end users. This will require complex programming to the core code.
This role is being offered fully remote if preferred. The office is based near Watford, and it would be useful if you could attend Team meeting every once in a while.
- Complex SQL query writing, debugging and tuning (PostgreSQL desirable)
- Understanding of modern JS frameworks such as Vue.js React
- Use of version control (Git is desirable)
- Understanding of web services and RESTful APIs
- BSc or MSc in computer science or related field
- Debugging skills
- Interpersonal and client facing communication skills
Job Owner: c.rogers (30135)