A specialist supplier of software products and development services to the GB utilities industry.
They specialise in settlements validation, DUoS billing and meter registration systems. Their experience also covers utility market deregulation. The company was the first specialist software and services provider to emerge from privatisation in the GB electricity industry in 1990. They are proud of their heritage which gives them unmatched capability within their specialist field.
Customer satisfaction and long-term relationships are the cornerstone of their business. They work closely with our clients to deliver operational and customer service excellence.
- Understanding and collating customer requirements.
- Creating system design documentation including functional specifications.
- Working with the development team during the systems design process.
- Producing system test plans and conducting system testing.
- Contributing to the preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
- Producing product documentation and helping to deliver customer training.
- Responding to customer queries, including formal Help Desk issues, suggesting systems solution within required timescales.
- An understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- A focus on customer and quality.
- A desire to learn alongside the motivation to be pro-active.
- Degree educated, preferably in a STEM subject.
- Testing experience.
Job Owner: c.morgan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org