An innovative software company who specialise in providing tools for utilities, government agencies and engineering firms around the world to analyse infrastructure around water supply and drainage. They are the leaders in the UK market.
In 2017 they grew 29% leading to global sales of $45m.
Dependent on experience, you’ll be:
- Developing new functions, implement features upon requests and bug fixes.
- You’ll be testing and deploying of new products andor features
- Software design and specification alongside with product managers.
- or C++ who are willing to develop to C#
- 1-2 years commercial experience.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods.
- Development of mathematical modelling software.
Job Owner: e.amswych