An information service providing in-play pricing and automated liability management on various sport-books. With an ever increasing popularity of in-play betting and the increasing supply of an in-play data, the client was formed to provide an accurate in-play trading solution. Their main scope of influence is within tennis as 20% of betting turnover online in the UK is now from tennis.
This client is a growing service business (B2B), providing in-play odds calculations and risk management to existing sportsbooks. They currently use mathematical models developed for the sports offered. The in-play odds calculations and risk management models have all been built by the company’s founders.
The primary function of the role will be enhancing existing and creating new models in sporting markets;
– Building, enhancing and maintaining mathematical models.
– Analysing and validating sports data.
– Data Preparation including extracting using SQL and developing in Python
– Educated to degree level
– Experienced in Python
– Have exposure to MS SQL Server
– Have excellent communication skills
Job Owner: z.al-asadi