They specialise in managing and promoting clients’ brands, providing customer services and developing the technological solutions that clients need.
As part of the technology team, you will be working on the Sportsbook Trading Development Team who innovates next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for leading products within the sport industry.
This team here use Agile methodologies and practices with self-organising principles. Their job is to create new pricing and derivative products as well as automating tasks that are faced by the consumers. You will be working very closely a mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, and responsible for the implementation of highly innovate sports betting models with the development of industry leading automatons.
You will be using real-time data, in-play and pre-match sports trading system with a highly motivated team. Using a number of third party feeds and mathematical models, the team will be responsible for developing technical challenges of a downtime system including scalability. The system itself consumes a vast amount of data at a high-frequency trading level.
You will be involved in a number of responsibilities:
– Planning the development required for new functions and features under development.
– Coding – code review and unit testing activities.
– Collaborate with team members to ensure that user stories are delivered in an incremental fashion and delay in hand off between Development and QA is minimised.
– Fully participate in iteration retrospectives and collaborate with team members to ensure that the team inspect and adapt and continuously improve performance.
– Very good understanding of C#.
– Experience with Databases – SQL ideal but not essential.
– Some experience in building and deployment tools (e.g. MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus, Deploy, Github)
– Some experience with unit testing (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
– Some experience with source control systems (e.g. Git, TFS, Gitlab, Github)
– Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
– WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems (E.g. RabbitMQ)
Job Owner: z.al-asadi