You’ll be part of an exciting period in the company, which is ever expanding. Specialists in creating research information management solutions to higher education facilities in the UK and around the world, they provide research management software to record all information generated.
This company is looking to hire a product manager to join their team as more projects coming in. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the implantation team and developers.
As the product manager you’ll be a key player getting to know and supporting your clients, translating their requirements into software.
- Up-to-date with the development in higher education
- Working with new and existing clients to understand their requirements
- Designing enhancements
- Working alongside developers on new features
- Promoting services to existing and prospective clients
- Testing new development and overseeing the release to clients
- Maintaining and managing the product feature road-map
- Experience talking to internal teams and clients
- Ability to get an idea from the development team and translate that to clients
- Interest in good software design with experience in user experience
- Developing productive relationships with clients and colleagues
Job Owner: e.amswych (28327)