The next generation of misconduct reporting for employees. Replacing old-fashioned protocols with a smart, effective solutions.
Companies will be able to use their platform to manage and mitigate any form of misconduct.
Their mission is to change the world of work by keep giving companies and their employees a secure place to record, report and resolve misconduct in the most human and efficient way.
- Working closely with the product and engineering team to craft, refine and implement product features across their mobile applications.
- Look to take ownership of and champion or customer facing mobile apps.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of engineering best practices within the wider organisation.
- Take an active role in the architectural and technical decision making.
- Assume accountability for your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
The stack that they are currently building on:
- A cross-platform mobile app built using React Native and with a Secure Cryptography modules.
- A web-frontend to allow customers to manage their own users built using React.
- A Backend NodeJS API to tie everything together running on AWS.
- TypeScript across their Codebase and have a pipeline to continuously integrate every comment.
- Two years’ commercial experience implementing and shipping software applications.
- Full understanding of the iOS and Android App development and release lifecycle and you have released production grade applications on both platforms.
- Create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- Exposure to one or more of React, React Native and TypeScript.
- One + years’ React Native.
- Have gone through full SDLCs and released production grade applications on iOS and Android.
- Experience building React.js web applications.
- iOS App Development in SWIFT.
Job Owner: e.amswych (27928)