The next generation of misconduct reporting for employees. Replacing old-fashioned protocols with a smart, effective solutions.
Companies will be able to use their platform to manage and mitigate any form of misconduct.
Their mission is to change the world of work by keep giving companies and their employees a secure place to record, report and resolve misconduct in the most human and efficient way.
- Working closely with the product and engineering team to craft, refine and implement product features across their mobile applications.
- Look to take ownership of and champion or customer facing mobile apps.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of engineering best practices within the wider organisation.
- Take an active role in the architectural and technical decision making.
- Assume accountability for your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
The stack that they are currently building on:
- A cross-platform mobile app built using React Native and with a Secure Cryptography modules.
- A web-frontend to allow customers to manage their own users built using React.
- A Backend NodeJS API to tie everything together running on AWS.
- TypeScript across their Codebase and have a pipeline to continuously integrate every comment.
- Two years’ of commercial experience, implementing and shipping software applications
- Exposure to one or more of Node.js and Typescript
- Experience in LinuxUnix Systems
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Developed on AWS
- Building React.JS web applications
- Passion for crytography and ZKP protocols
Job Owner: e.amswych (27927)