A boutique software consultancy with unrivalled expertise in their field. They are able to offer up-to-date strategy development, project analysis, definition and implementation and training services to allow their clients to get the maximum benefit from the software they work with.
They are a leading SAP Gold Partner, specialising in BPM, analytics and cloud software across Europe.
They have a huge focus on employee well-being and support with benefits like GAYE, 5% pension and surprise bonuses.
The role involves working with the company’s clients to help them implement effective and efficient solutions using SAP EPM software products, specifically SAP BPC.
Their structure has three levels of functional consultant, of which grade 3 is the most senior. It is expected that an employee at this level would be in a position to progress to senior consultant level within 12 to 18 months.
- Play a key role in larger projects using SAP BPC to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Liaise with customers on smaller projects and training junior staff.
- Provide application design advice and conduct reviews.
- Deliver SAP BPC training courses and assist with customised training materials.
- Diagnose and resolve complex application issues.
- Assist in sales processes by supporting pre-sales workshops and developing commercially-oriented prototype solutions.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC (4-5 years pref) experience designing and implement SAP BPC solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Educated to degree level.
Job Owner: c.morgan