My client is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with offices based in central London and a broad client base of blue chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries. Working within business analytics and modelling you will provide the expertise and structured thinking allowing you to develop innovative analytical solutions to complex business problems.
This position will see you work alongside the cloud advisory team. You will be tasked with advise clients throughout their journey of cloud adoption. This area will focus on designing and implementing cloud economics with an emphasis on cloud consumption and value realisation. You will be talking to senior stakeholders as you deliver lasting and sustainable transformations.
As a consultant, you will lead a stream of work and produce high quality deliverables, providing key input to shape the strategic direction and support the design of propositions.
Please note due to client requirements you will need to be either be SC cleared or eligible and willing to gain SC clearance
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through technology and transforming the way clients operate. Comfortable working in a technology-driven environment, you will bring proven skills and experience in the following:
- Experience of working on FinOps projects and initiatives
- Setup and definition of Cloud FinOps CoEs and governance models for large or mid-sized organisations
- Experience of working with IT procurement teams
- Experience of working with one or more cloud vendors including AWS, Azure and GCP
- Good understanding of billing and metering for cloud platforms and TCO analysis based on usage
- Good understanding of cloud cost optimisation techniques across storage, data transfer, compute, database and monitoring
- Good understanding of cloud contracting models, commitment models and licensing models
- Good understanding of cloud strategies, Dev-Sec-Ops and cloud-based operations
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
- Experience of proposition building and delivery
- Cloud practitioner certified
- Being comfortable in a client-facing role, with previously consulting or advisory experience
- Hands-on working experience in one or more FinOps and TBM tools like Cloudability, CloudCheckr, Cloudhealth, AWS Cost Explorer, Azure Cost Management etc. (desirable)
- FinOps certified (desirable)
Job Owner: c.rogers (32920)