An exciting new start-up that works with financial institutions and government organisations to detect and prevent fraud, financial crime and non-compliance utilising bleeding edge innovations within big data and machine learning surrounded by passionate technologists.
This position will see you join the RandD team, working closely with the Software Engineering and Data Science teams. We would be keen to speak to you if you have a good programming background across Scala and Spark.
- Develop and improve new methodologies
- Improve analytical tooling
- Direct work on client projects
Essential Skills Include:
- Expert knowledge of Scala, Spark
- Experience in Python, Py, Spark
- Experience using Zeppelin, Jupyter Notebooks
- Effective communication skills
- Deployed big data or analytical solutions to production environments
- proven track record of delivering software projects
Job Owner: c.rogers (28983)