This international software company are scaling fast. They have recently received massive investment and they are planning to expand into new countries with their powerful financial software products.
This position will see you work on the solutions teams working closely with solutions consultants and architects. It’s a non client facing role and will draw upon your analytical and technical skills across SQL, Excel and Python. Long term you can choose where you want the role to take you and can progress to product manager, solutions consultant, solution architect or post-sales.
Key Elements of The Role Include:
- Maintaining and developing standard datasets that allow account executives and solutions consultant to demonstrate a wide range of prospects, using SQL, Excel, Python
- Configuring product demonstrations that include prospects’ deals and data, in collaboration with a solutions consultant.
- Provide advice to sales team members as required.
- Provide ongoing training to members of the sales team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, whether by introducing a new process or by overhauling an existing process.
Essential Skills Include:
- Commercial experience of a role where you have manipulated large datasets
- Exposure to one of SQL, Excel, Python
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and provide deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Ability to quickly develop a clear understanding of what’s required to achieve an objective.
- Willingness to work independently, seeking support as required rather than waiting for direction.
- Analytically minded, with experience of analysis projects gained in education or in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Job Owner: c.rogers (32070)