Our client is a leading provider of cloud based software as a service to clients in the insurance, finance and healthcare sectors.
This position will see you work under the head of engineering. It would suit someone with a strong software development background, looking to go into a management role, or, someone already in a management role interested in automation.
You will be involved in multiple projects, which last in excess of 6 months. You will be guiding the developers and advising senior managers, with occasional building components.
Essential skills for the role include:
- In-depth understanding of coding languages (Java, Python, etc)
- Proficient in SQL coding and database design (relational, reporting and analytics)
- Proven experience in software architecture design
- 5+ years working on software projects (whole lifecycle from requirements gathering to solution delivery to customer)
You should also have experience leading development teams, with proven experience in:
- Delivering successful enterprise scale applications
- Driving the technical direction and supporting the team with technical design
- Hands on development of complex user stories
- Have experience delivering in an agile environment
Job Owner: c.rogers (29306)