You will be joining a small team c.30 in an international blue-chip company based in their Canary Wharf office. This is a permanent position and as well as the opportunity to manage the system from an early stage, the door is also open to longer term career progression into a variety of different business areas.
This position would suit someone looking for a challenge and who enjoys innovative solutions. You will be in charge of the System and the related applications. You will also lead the Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) solution across different internal functions. This role is pivotal to the business and will see you communicated directly with senior stakeholders.
We are looking to speak to people with a blend of strong communication skills and hands-on experience in SQL. If you are looking for a job where you are able to get involved with the latest technologies and interesting data, then this could be the right position for you.
- A good understanding of business process, cross functionalities and system dependencies.
- Strong SQL skills including SSIS and T-SQL.
- Exposure to data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to understand, document, analyse, and perform actions based on client requirements.
- Ability to work directly on production database systems.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent IT skills including advance Excel skills including VBA Macros or similar.
If you have ERP experience it would be a bonus.
Job Owner: c.rogers