A global organisation who provides software solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Technical Consultant will be making changes to the existing product, helping in gathering requirements from clients to enable the best changes needed to the product. You will also be supporting the roll-out and implementation of the software.
– Proficiency and confidence in the full life cycle of software development for small and medium scale projects.
– Experience of administration of Microsoft Windows server platforms including the implementing application software and configuration of IIS and web services.
– Demonstrated knowledge with TCPIP, DNS and DHCP protocols.
– Excellent SQL Server programming skills (Transact-SQL) and strong experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or later) administration and SQL development.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Proven ability to plan and manage software deliveries.
– An effective interpersonal style focus on delivery and achievement.
– Experience of C#.Net, Visual Studio.
– Experience of testing and documenting installations and their procedures
– Experience of continuous integration and automated testing tools
Job Owner: j.nevins