This international software company creates solutions to manage risk in the energy, commodities and financial services sectors.
The office is based in central London and they offer a hybrid working culture; the team go into office on Wednesdays and Fridays, with the last week of each month also including Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Due to increased demand, the professional services team are looking to grow their consultancy team. This is a varied role and features both technical and functional elements. You will be talking to stakeholders, capturing requirements, configuring software before complex implementations that typically last 4-6 months.
The technical work will predominately be SQL based, as well as touching on SSRS, PowerBi and scripting with Powershell. Training will be provided on technologies you haven’t used before.
This position would suit you if you can demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to SQL – writing basic queries
- Interest in data analysis
- Proven client facing skills, and someone who enjoys speaking to external users
- Willingness to learn and develop new technology
- Strong team ethic
- Sociable personality who would enjoy 2 days a week in their London office
- Interest in financial, commodities and energy sectors
Job Owner: c.rogers (31812)