This international software company provides business intelligence solutions to manage market, credit, and compliance risks for their clients. You would be a part of a growing, friendly and entrepreneurial company, who have a global client base including fortune 500 companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to develop their technical and analytical skills, gain experience managing clients and projects, and work in a collaborative environment with fantastic career progression and training.
This is a great company for those who want to be a part of a fun and sociable company, who regularly have team social events, drinks and outings.
This is a hybrid position, you will be required to come to the office two days a week.
You will be joining the professional services team and will be responsible for managing your own set of clients to deliver the implementation of the software to clients. You will be involved in gathering and analysing requirements, holding client meetings and presentations, and implementing and configuring the software.
Responsibilities Of This Position:
- Gathering requirements and analysis around existing client’s data analytics and reporting capabilities and delivering enhancements where required
- Resolve client issues
- Testing solutions, releases, and applications
- Supporting and troubleshooting software issues
- Attending meetings and other client and company events
What Are We Looking For?
- Graduate degree, 2:1 classification or higher
- Demonstrated experience in a client-facing role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. JOINS, UNIONS, stored procedures, etc.)
Job Owner: e.wilkins (31819)