An opportunity for you to be apart of a rapidly expanding business management and technical consultancy, specialising in the delivery of digital transformations, services, and business change activities.
Working with clients within the defense and public sector, you will be advising and enabling clients to gain the maximum benefit from technology. You will gain a wide variety of experience in areas including cyber security, digital architecture, Cloud technologies, mission critical communications, analytics and Agile processes.
This is a team who promote personal development, career progression, innovation and an entrepreneurial, dynamic culture. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
As a technical consultant you will be managing clients throughout the delivery of projects, advising them on strategy and technology developments, shaping their vision of technology capabilities, and ensuring that solutions align with their business objectives.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategies for delivery
- Defining end-to-end architectures
- Production of user and service requirements documentation
- Delivery of key concept and assessment phase products
You will also take on responsibility for areas including: cyber security, enterprise architecture, technical architecture, service management, and business change.
We are seeking confident, technical, and analytical individuals looking to take the next step in their career. We are keen to hear from candidates with some of the following experience.
We are seeking the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a Technical Consultant, Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or relevant position
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience working within Defence and Public Sectors (desirable)
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Gathering requirements and analysis
- Business or systems analysis methods and tools
- Programme and Project Management methods e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, DSDM, Scaled Agile (desirable)
Job Owner: e.wilkins (31862)