The client is a rapidly expanding management and technical consultancy specialising in helping government and public sector company deliver complex projects to challenging timescales. They work on a wide range of IT projects ,with areas of expertise in cyber security, mission critical communications, analytics and agile processes.
In this role will be working either individually or as part of a larger team on a multitude of technical consultancy assignments in the following areas:
- Developing and implementing strategies for future delivery of ICT services, in accordance with the client?s business needs and and the Government’s ICT and other strategies.
- Defining end-to-end architectures including business, applications, data and infrastructure.
- Producing documentation for user and service requirements.
- Delivery of key concept and assessment phase products.
- Supporting large ICT procurement, including developing procurement documentation, and evaluation strategies and evaluating bids.
- Providing technical assurance that proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
This is a great opportunity, where you will be given the chance to specialise and take on more responsibility in areas such as: cyber security, enterprise architecture, technical architecture and business change. Substantial training is provided within the role.
In accordance with current guidelines, the location of this role will be split between home or remote working, office based and client site. Longer term, you will typically work on client sites, with other projects members including client staff, suppliers and your colleagues. Client site work will require regular travel within the UK.
- Degree educated.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a technical consultancy role or similar.
- Willingness to travel (UK based).
- Client facing experience (internal or external).
- Eligible and willing to gain UK security clearance.
- Experience within the defence and or UK public sector.
Job Owner: c.morgan (28883)